Professional loft boarding and loft services in Esher, Surrey
Top Loft Services is one of Esher and Hinchley Wood’s most trusted loft services companies. Working throughout Surrey, we can provide a solution for any sort of loft; whether you have an unconverted space and need better access, or your loft has been converted and you need new loft windows installed, our professional, experienced and friendly team can help.
Your loft is one of the best places in your home for space-saving. Use it carefully and it can be an invaluable place to store Christmas decorations, hobby equipment, and other items that you do not need to use all the time. It can also add valuable floor space to your home and modifications to the space can make your home more energy efficient. We can ensure that you can utilise the space by providing an end-to-end service.
Our small team is highly-experienced, and no work is ever out-sourced. We always treat our clients’ homes with respect and care and will cover all furniture with dust sheets and other specialist equipment.
To discuss your loft storage needs with our team, please call now on 01932 962 542. We will happily organise a no-obligation site visit and consultation.
Our specialist loft services for Esher include:
- Loft boarding and flooring: We can create a smooth and strong floor, so you can store any items with ease.
- Hobby room: We can maximise the space in your loft and create a functional hobby room, including completing stud work for cupboards in the eaves space.
- Loft insulation: We can ensure your loft space is well insulated, so it is energy efficient, trapping warm air in winter months and allowing the room to stay cool in summer. This can help you save money on your fuel bills.
- Roof windows: Roof windows are the best way to bring natural light into your loft space and allow excellent ventilation. We can supply and install a range of roof windows from market-leading brand, Velux.
- Loft ladders: Are you looking for a quick and easy way to access your loft? We supply and fit a selection of loft ladders in different styles, including telescopic loft ladders, aluminium loft ladders and timber ladders and loft hatches.
Loft ladders fitted near Hinchley Wood
Your loft is likely to be one of the biggest spaces in your house and it is important that you have safe access to it. We supply and fit a huge range of lightweight and easy-to-use loft ladders to suit your requirements. All our loft ladders are tried and tested; they are well constructed, robust and have impressive load capacities.
We can organise a survey and measure up and then we can offer you our best advice on which ladder is most suitable for your home; this will depend on the space available, the hatch size, your material preferences, and other variables.
Our loft ladders include:
- Telescopic Loft Ladder: Available in two sizes (2.6m and 2.9m), these ladders are easy to install and operate and have rubber feet for safety and protection.
- Aluminium 3-section Loft Ladder: Fitting most hatch openings, these ladders have a smooth operation and have a floor-to-ceiling height of 2.3m to 3m.
- Timber Ladder and Hatch: This robust, three-section ladder is ideal for frequent use and features a hatch and timber frame.
Esher Velux windows supplied and installed
Velux is a name synonymous with quality and great design. We supply and fit a wide range of Velux windows into converted and unconverted loft spaces. Our roof windows come in all styles and finishes to suit your need.
- Top hung roof windows
- Centre-pivot roof windows
- Integra electric roof windows
These loft windows will bring in fantastic natural light, offer great views and allow the space to be effectively ventilated.
Why install loft insulation in Hinchley Wood?
If your home is older than a decade, the chances are that you will benefit from having loft insulation installed. We install loft insulation to the modern building regulations standards; currently they recommend a minimum installed depth of 270mm. This is compared to the recommendation of just 150mm in 1990.
With ever-increasing energy prices, this can bring significant energy efficiency improvements to your home and will cut fuel bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
Loft Boarding & Flooring
Need more storage space? Our robust loft boarding and flooring create a solid, smooth finish for easy access and storage of items.
We can also create a hobby room to maximise your loft area, including studwork for cupboard space in the eaves.
Improved loft insulation can help your home become more energy efficient, staying warm in the colder months and cooler in the summer.
We’ll install new, high quality loft insulation, and this can also be completed as part of loft boarding and flooring projects.
Velux roof windows add more natural light and ventilation to your loft space. We provide full supply and installation services, and the windows come with a manufacturer’s 10-year guarantee. Choose from a number of styles and sizes to create the look and feel you want.
Improve access to your loft with our safe, easy to use ladders. We offer a selection of folding loft ladders, which can be installed into your existing hatch, or we can adapt the opening. Our most popular designs include telescopic, timber and aluminium loft ladders.
Free quotes provided for all loft services
- Thames Ditton
- Hinchley Wood
- West Ewell